CCB Technology is a national leader in business IT solutions and services to nonprofit and SMB organizations, and we are growing! We believe our employees are the foundation of our success and should love where they work, so we invest in professional development, workplace culture and employee benefits. As a result, CCB is recognized for consecutive years as a “Top Milwaukee Workplace” and a “Best Places to Work.”
We are looking for a gregarious, detail-oriented, inquisitive and determined person to be our Field Account Executive! This role is on the leading edge of breaking new ground for the Sales department and works with an inside counterpart.
Primary responsibilities will include dominating monthly, quarterly & yearly sales goals. Primary duties include on-site customer visits, training prospects on CCB’s solution set and networking in the community as a visible representation of what CCB stands for. Love!-being yourself and representing an awesome company.
- Achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly profit and revenue goals as set by sales leadership team.
- Identify and properly qualify key new or inactive key accounts by researching and analyzing data provided by CCB, as well as from one’s own research and network referrals.
- Get in front of as many prospects as possible as frequently as possible—that’s where you shine and why you’re an FAE (assuming you get the job of course).
- Proactively develop relationships with top new key accounts via phone, email, and in-person visits.
- Represent CCB at trade shows, corporate customer visits, or other company events to meet and develop relationships with new or existing corporate customers or vendors.
- Maintain accurate records and information within CCB’s CRM system for all customers.
- Pass training goals/curriculum in a timely manner.
- Attend industry conferences as needed.
- You have experience in a sales role where face to face interaction was required.
- You are an enthusiastic leader that leads with integrity, honesty, and humility.
- You want to build something with a team that you can trust.
- You are focused on results and aren’t afraid to be held to the standards set.
- You enjoy motivating people and look for ways continually grow yourself.
- You can effectively manage multiple things at once and prioritize to meet the company objectives.
- You are a proactive, optimistic thinker and not afraid to try new methods.
- You are flexible, tenacious, and driven to reach personal and company goals.
- You love the technology industry and have a strong understanding of it.
- You are a disciplined individual with excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
- You can communicate professionally with managers, co-workers, partners, and clients.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in business or related field and a minimum of two years in B2B sales environment. IT industry knowledge and experience selling managed services is preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products and the effective use of a CRM.