Are you looking to advance your sales career? Are you passionate about building relationships? CCB is looking for an experienced inside sales representative who is competitive, goal-oriented, and success driven. The main objective of the Inside Sales Representative is to develop and manage your client base while generating new business.
Since nearly one-third of your time is spent at work, CCB Technology believes you should love where you work. As a national leader in hardware, software, cloud, and IT solutions and services, CCB is in an accelerated state of growth. We believe employees are the primary ingredient for business success, and we invest in professional development, workplace culture and employee benefits. As a result, CCB was voted ‘Top Milwaukee Workplace’ by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and ‘Best Place to Work’ by the Milwaukee Business Journal. If you want to love where you work, then join us at CCB!
- Establish and build relationships with key decision makers
- Outbound calling to prospects and customers on a daily basis
- Handle client requests, issues, purchases, returns, and handoffs
- Create, update, and maintain all client information in CRM database
- Track renewals for current client base
- Develop a sales plan to grow your business
- Close sales and overcome customer objections
- Develop a solid understanding of CCB’s products and service offerings
- Pass training certifications when needed
- Attend networking events
- Travel to offsite training and customer visits as needed
- Represent CCB’s values and philosophies
- You love the phone and enjoy spending your time building relationships through email, phone, and occasionally customer visits
- You know how to communicate professionally and effectively with managers, co-workers, partners, and clients.
- You know how to manage multiple things at once and prioritize to meet the company objectives
- You work with honesty and integrity
- You are a proactive thinker and not afraid to try new methods
- You are flexible, tenacious, and driven to reach personal and company goals
- You love technology and know how to use it
- You can type fast (at least 60 wpm)
- You have an Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.